Part time study program
The Seminar offers an inspiring and nourishing part-time program of study, with options available for online or on campus experiences.
Read more about each course via the links below.
Our part-time online program runs on Tuesday and Wednesday evening from 7.00-9.15 p.m as follows:
- Early Childhood Rudolf Steiner Education– for people working with young children during the vital years (1 year, Wednesday evening).
- Primary Education: the Class Teacher Years 1-8 (2 years, Tuesday evening)
- High School Teacher Professional Development, terms 1-2
- Harmonising trauma and stress disorders through the Arts: terms 3-4
On campus we have two arts courses and you can read more about these here:
- Arts for meaning and connection: exploring the Arts through Anthroposophy, every Saturday morning from 9.30 am -12.00 p.m
- Simple wood carving, every Saturday afternoon from 3.00-5.15pm, term 2.
These are non-accredited courses, for which a Certificate of Professional Development is given upon completion.