Student enrolment information
Recognition of Prior Learning
Before you proceed to enrol you might like to know about our policy to recognise any qualifications or experience you may have, which may be regarded as credit toward our courses. To read more and see if you qualify, see our Recognition of Prior Learning Policy.
Documents you will need to apply
Before you begin the online application, you will need to first generate and gather up some documentation which you will then be asked to upload during the online enrolment process.
- A Unique Student Identifier number (also known as a “USI”- required by the government for all students applying to the Advanced Diploma). If you do not already have one, apply at http://www.usi.gov.au. You will get one within minutes. International students will apply for this AFTER they arrive in Australia.
- Apply for a Working with Children/Vulnerable Person Check for the state that you intend to do your practical placement in. Visit http://workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au or the relevant body in your state and then provide us with the receipt that you applied. You may email us with a copy of the WWCC once you have received it. International students will apply for this AFTER they arrive in Australia.
- Proof of citizenship such as birth certificate or passport photo page.
- A short (around 500 words) hand-written biographical statement introducing yourself.
- Copies of any qualifications (high school certificate, post-secondary, tertiary) you have already completed.
- Two references
- International students will provide a copy of their IELTS results.
Once you have the information above, then you are ready to apply online.
The enrolment process
- Complete the online application (see Quick Links, right) and submit. Please ensure that you have read all of our relevant policies prior to applying.
- On receipt of your application, the Seminar will assess it and arrange an interview with you either face-to-face or over Zoom.
- If your application is accepted you will receive a letter offering you a place, and an enrolment agreement for you to sign.
- When we receive your signed enrolment agreement, we will send you a confirmation of enrolment.
- Prior to the course commencing, you will receive further orientation material.
International Student Enrolment Procedures
- Click here for International Student Enrolment information.
- Access and read the International Student Enrolment Policy
- Complete and submit International Student Application Form,