Student enrolment information
The Melbourne Rudolf Steiner Seminar offers various adult education courses with a focus on teacher training and professional development. Information regarding enrolment in the Advanced Diploma of Rudolf Steiner Education (Course code 10825NAT CRICOS code 107755A) and Certificate courses is listed below.
Before you proceed to enrol you might like to know about our policy to recognise any qualifications or experience you may have, which may be regarded as credit toward our courses. To read more and see if you qualify, see our Recognition of Prior Learning Policy.
Local Student Enrolment Procedures
Before you begin the online application, you will need to first generate and gather up some documentation which you will then be asked to upload during the online enrolment process.
- A Unique Student Identifier number (also known as a “USI”- required by government for all students applying to accredited courses.). This is a very quick process: go to http://www.usi.gov.au
- Apply for a Working with Children Check (this is needed in order to go out on Professional Experience in schools as a course requirement). Visit http://workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au and then provide us with either the receipt for the Working with Children check or the document itself once you have received it.
- Proof of citizenship such as birth certificate or passport.
- A short (around 500 words) hand-written biographical statement introducing yourself.
- Copies of any qualifications (high school certificate, post-secondary, tertiary) you have already completed.
Once you have the information above, then you are ready to apply online.
Please see the Local Student Enrolment Policy
Advanced Diploma in Rudolf Steiner Education (course code 10825NAT)
- Complete the online application (see Quick Links, right). If required, download, complete and submit the Recognition of Prior Learning Policy. Please ensure that you have read all of our relevant policies.
- On receipt of your application, the Seminar will assess it and arrange an interview with you either face to face or over Zoom.
- If your application is accepted you will receive a letter offering you a place, and an enrolment agreement for you to sign.
- When we receive your signed enrolment agreement, we will send you a confirmation of enrolment.
- Prior to the course commencing, you will receive welcome letter along with relevant orientation material.
International Student Enrolment Procedures
- Click here for International Student Enrolment information.
- Access and read the International Student Enrolment Policy
- Complete and submit International Student Application Form, if appropriate, download, complete and submit the
Recognition of Prior Learning Policy form.
* Please ensure that you have read all of our relevant policies.
- On receipt of your application, the Seminar will assess it and arrange an interview with you either face to face, if you are in Australia, or over Zoom.
- If your application is accepted you will receive a letter offering you a place and an enrolment agreement for you to sign and return.
- When we receive your signed enrolment agreement, and part payment of fees as per the fee schedule, we will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment.
- You will use the Confirmation of Enrolment to apply for a study visa. NOTE: The Seminar does not use enrolment agents.
- Prior to the course commencing, you will receive a letter welcoming you along with relevant orientation material.
- Once you are in Australia, you are required to register for a ‘Unique Student Identifier’ number (http://www.usi.gov.au) and a Working With Children Check (https://www.workingwithchildren.vic.gov.au/)a 1082510825