The Michael Centre
The Michael Centre in Warranwood was established twenty-five years ago by the Michael Group, an anthroposophical study group.
The Michael Centre is home to:
- The Michael Group
- The Melbourne Rudolf Steiner Seminar
- Steiner-inspired play group
- Anthroposophical library
- Seasonal festivals for the community
- Biodynamic garden
For some years the Melbourne Rudolf Steiner Seminar has operated from The Michael Centre.
Situated in a beautiful bush setting in Warranwood, the Michael Centre comprises buildings designed by anthroposophical architect Greg Burgess.
There are several options to hire facilities here:
- The Michael Room
- The Library Room
- The Movement Room with foyer
- All rooms have kitchen facilities.
- Disabled access: access to all rooms, pathways, toilet and car park.
- Carparking: there are two car parks, offering spaces for approximately 50 cars.
To view the Michael Centre, click here to view our gallery.
Information: tel. +61 3 9876 7152 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org