Fee schedule for the Advanced Diploma of Rudolf Steiner Education
Fee Schedule 2024-2025
The tuition fee for the two-year course is $23,320.
The following is the out-of-pocket costs for 2024 enrolments to give some budgetting guidance:
Tuition fee $23,320
Less VSL contribution $18,097
Out-of-pocket expense $ 5,223
Read about VET Student Loans and how they work at our VET Student Loans page.
How to pay
- Domestic student fees are due at the beginning of each term. Invoices are issued approximately 14 days prior to term commencement and are payable within 21 days.
- Fees may be paid in cash or electronic transfer (direct deposit).
- Fees and charges are subject to amendment by the Directors.
- For information on applicable refund policies see the Tuition Fee Policy.
- Total tuition fee for the two-year course is $24,200.00
- A non-refundable enrolment charge AUD$ 400 is payable when you submit your online application.
- An initial payment of AU $ 6,050.00 is due upon receipt of your student visa, and before the beginning of the course.
- The balance of fees is payable over the first 6 terms of the course.
- The 2024 Advanced Diploma commences 13 February 2024 (on-campus) or 19 February (online), and is structured over 2 years with 4 terms per year.
- Cost per term is $ 3,025.00 with term fees being due by the final week of each term, ie end of March, mid June, mid August, and mid November in Year 1; mid March and mid June in Year 2.