VET Student Loans
Melbourne Rudolf Steiner Seminar Ltd (RTO 3948) is an approved VET Student Loan provider for local eligible students who are enrolled in the Advanced Diploma of Rudolf Steiner Education (Course code 10825NAT, CRICOS code 107755A). VET Student Loans assists eligible, full fee-paying students to pay for part of the course fees.
VET Student Loan is capped for 2022 at $16,221 by the Government for VET Education Courses. This represents 70% of our course costs. You can see what this means for you regarding your out-of-pocket payable fees per term by visiting our Fees page.
Please phone our office for further information about VET Student Loans. Students wishing to know more about VET Student Loans can read the Information Booklet from the Department of Education and Training here.
What is VET Student Loans?
VET Student Loans is a student income contingent loan scheme for the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector. Full details regarding VET Student Loans can be obtained by accessing the VET Student Loan Information booklet.
How does the VET Student Loans benefit me?
VET Student Loan assists eligible, full fee-paying students to pay for all or part of their VET tuition fees when studying an accredited VET course at a VET provider. The Melbourne Rudolf Steiner Seminar Ltd (RTO Provider Code 3948) is an accredited VET provider for its Advanced Diploma in Rudolf Steiner Education course (code 10825NAT).
Who is eligible to apply for VET Student Loans?
To be eligible to apply for a VET Student Loan the student must:
- be academically suitable to undertake the Advanced Diploma in Rudolf Steiner Education program. The requirements and documents for enrolment are specified in the Seminar’s Enrolment Policy available on the Seminar’s website.
- be enrolled in the Advanced Diploma by the census date
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder, or a qualifying New Zealand citizen who meets the long-term residency requirements
- be a resident in Australia for the duration of your study
- not have already exceeded the FEE-HELP limit. You can check your FEE-HELP balance by logging into your myGov account or going to https://myhelpbalance.gov.au/
- have a valid Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- hold a current Australian Tax File number
- have provided the required enrolment documents to the Seminar to enable submission of the loan application form by the first census day.
How do I access VET Student Loans?
When you complete the online application to enrol in the Advanced Diploma, indicate your intention to apply for VET Student Loans. When a study place has been offered to you, the Seminar will notify the Department of Education, Skills and Employment. You will then receive an email (eCAF) from them so that you can submit a Request for a VET Student Loan. This is your formal application for a VET Student Loan.
You must submit your eCAF on, or before, your first census day. If you do not submit your eCAF on or before the census day, you will not be able to access a VET Student Loan for that fee period.
See the Census information under ‘VET Student Loan Resources’ on this page.